Ohio Soil Recycling’s facility is centrally located on Integrity Drive in Columbus, Ohio with convenient access from two interstate highways. In 2010-11 the facility was expanded from 27-acres to 58-acres and a new treatment pad was constructed with the most modern and up-to-date environmental safeguards. This expansion effort has provided OSR with an additional 15-20 year capacity at the Columbus facility.
OSR’s 58-acre facility includes:
- 600’ x 1,800’ Lined Soil Treatment Pad
- (5) Perimeter groundwater monitoring wells
- Seamlessly lined collection trench and retention pond
- Sediment retention basin
- City of Columbus licensed and inspected weigh scale
- Secure and fully insured disposal facility
- Permitted by Ohio EPA
Treatment Pad Specifications:
- Compacted clay subsurface with 40-mil liner
- 3-foot compacted clay working surface on top of liner
- Soil-Cement stabilized pad working surface
- Lined run-off trench feeds into seamlessly lined collection pond.
- Run-off waters from pad collected and stored in lined pond for re-use in microbial solutions, windrow watering and dust control on treatment pad resulting in full closed-loop water management approach.